Reading time: 1 minute
*This event has passed. Thank you for your interest!
Would you like to learn more about AI for a Sustainable Society? Sign up for the hybrid 2023 International Conference on AI for a Sustainable Society – Frontier Research, Policy, and Practice taking place in Taipei and online 11-12 August 2023.
Our Executive Director Micheline Ayoub will be giving a keynote speech during the conference on: “Lessons learned: Five insights to accelerate digital sustainability” and participating in a session discussing: “AI in ESG for Sustainability” with our colleagues Andréa Ventimiglia and Nilushi Kumarasinghe.
Deadline for registration is July 28. Register today >
Don’t miss out on this exciting event exploring cutting-edge digital sustainability! Join us on 11-12 August for insightful discussions.
The Innovation, Vision, and Challenges of AI Technology for a Sustainable Society in the Digital Age
AI Ethics and Sustainability
- Trustworthy and Responsible AI
- Diversity and Inclusion of AI in the Digital Age
- AI powered Fairness and equality
- Accountability and Governance of AI
- Ethics of AI (and Robots) for a Sustainable Society
AI for ESG
- AI facilitated ESG and Green Finance
- AI powered Sustainability Rating for Responsible Investing
- AI in Anti-Money-Laundry and Crime Prevention
- Smart (Systemic/Systematic) Risk Management via AI
- AI Integrated Disaster prevention
- AI and Resilience of Society
AI for the Long-term Future
- Promoting Peace with AI
- AI for Common Good and Sustainable Well-being (Living)
- Contemporary Potential Threats and Challenges of AI
- Other AI- or Sustainable Society Related Topics
AI for Education
- AI in Sustainable Education
- The Future Smart Learning Environment in the Digital Age
- Sustainability of Higher Education, USR and IR Researches
AI and Application Trends
- Data science for supporting AI
- Generative AI in Sustainability Applications
- Service Science for Design Sustainable AI
Join us for the 2023 International Conference on AI for a Sustainable Society – Frontier Research, Policy, and Practice
SAVE THE DATE!
Date: 11-12 August 2023
Time: Sessions begin 9 AM (CST — China Standard Time)
Platform: In-person in Taipei at Academia Sinica and online
Deadline for registration is July 28.
For more information contact: email@example.com